Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A DAY OF MANY DAYS

This is seventh week of the semester. I have changed the schedule of lecture due to family commitment. Normally I will take the first half of the semester but Tikah's wedding really kept me busy. The contract part shifted to second half of the semester which the class started today. I didn't realise that I have been teaching for that long until I saw an old note prepared by me in 2003. Unbelievable, the note which I have updated becoming a book appeared. It belongs to a student whose brother was in my my class in 2004. Wow!I just realised how long I have been teaching the stuff. It runs over generation as one of my student convey a regard from her father. the father was also my student!... I JUST REALISED THAT TODAY IS NOT JUST AN ORDINARY DAY BUT A DAY TO RETREAT WHAT I'VE DOING IN PAST.. IN CASE EVERYONE WILL QUOTE THE SAME WORDS AND THE SAME JOKES!... (READ MORE AND MORE...to me)

The day however turn out to be better despite my greatest worry that Sissy will run away from the house. She never return back since last night and appparently ran to me as I opened the gate... what a relief. I KNOW SISSY WON"T LEAVE ME!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are eventually glad of your sister's return.Furthermore, I really admire your commitment to your family and work.
    All the best to you Dr. Aminah in here and hereafter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Puan. I though sisy is a short form of Sister. It is funny though.
    Will, take good care of here. make sure Sisiy always safe. You can use a GPS moniter to track her. She might go clubibg with bad cats outside. Haha
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I forgot. I hope you manage to finalize your book about motivation soon. All the best to you with that.

    ReplyDelete